If you want to import products from china to the UK probably you looking for a reference that covers all your question, like how you ship from china to the UK, how much is the shipping cost from china to the UK or how long is take shipping from china to the UK or what should you do for customs clearance in china or UK.
In this article, we answer all of your question and DDPCH team prepare a full guide about improper and shipping from china to the UK ( united kingdom ).
Customs clearance in UK
There are several tasks you need to do before you can get goods through customs.
if you want to import products to the UK first you must be sure can get into the UK; actually, UK Customs is a border control unit that monitors and controls what is allowed to leave the country, so if you want to import from china to the UK you must have deep knowledge about the customs clearance process
What is EORI Number ?
If you want to import any product from China to the UK, you will need an EORI number.
An EORI number – which stands for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification Number – is a unique ID code used to track and register customs information in the EU.
Some customer from the UK does not have EORI number so its make delay and extra cost after shipment arrive to UK customs.
for example, more delay for customs clearance in the UK make more delay so need pay storage fee in UK customs and ports
Do you know?
Any individual involved in imports and exports within the EU must have an EORI number.
DDPCH suggest you apply for EORI number m because its take up more than one week for getting EORI number
How to apply for EORI number?
There are many paper works for getting EORI number in the UK. the document you need for EORI number depends on your business, but there is a list of necessary steps that you need to finish for EORI ID
- Visit the EORI information page on the UK government website
- Find and complete the correct form for your needs, based on your location and business type
- Submit the form electronically
- Receive your EORI number by email within three working days
- Pass your EORI number to the DDPCH team to use for customs declarations.
How long is take apply for the EORI number?
after that, you finish all steps for EORI number its take around 3 or 4 days that you receive this ID
Can you use the DDPCH team for customs declaration and clearance in UK?
Yes, you can use the DDPCH team that deals with customs and transport the goods for you, or you can do it yourself. Most of our customers that import goods from china to the UK use DDPCH AS shipping or customs agent.
Why need commodity codes for customs clearance in the UK?
when you import your product from China to the UK for customs declaration your goods, you need choosing commodity code
If you classify your goods correctly you’ll know what rate of duty and import VAT you should pay, and if:
- the duty is suspended
- you need a license to move your goods
your goods are covered by:
- the Common Agricultural Policy
- anti-dumping duties
- tariff quotas
How to find Trade Tariff for your product?
If you want to do yourself customs clearance process in UK, you just choose the best HS code for customs clearance declaration in UK customs.
you can find best Tariff code or HS code for your product from this link ( A–Z of Classified Goods )
Necessary document for import goods from China to the UK
for import goods from China to the UK and finish customs clearance process you need some important document like
Bill of lading
This an official shipping document that issue by airline or sea shipping company; you can get this document from your shipping agent.
If you use the DDPCH service for shipping from china to the UK, we prepare the original Bill of lading for your shipment and give it to you.
please pay attention without Bill of lading you can not get your shipment in the UK
Commercial Invoice or Proforma invoice
If you order any goods from china for sure, you have an invoice or proforma invoice. A pro forma invoice is a preliminary bill of sale sent to buyers in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods. The invoice will typically describe the purchased items and other important information, such as the shipping weight and transport charges.
Customs in UK for calculating Duty and Tax you need to be paying need to know the value of your goods.
you can get a proforma invoice from your seller.
A packing list is a shipping document that is widely used in international trade. As its name suggests, it contains information about the contents of the exported goods. It is glued on the exterior of the shipment.
a lot cheaper than air freight.Shipping from china to usa , shipping from china to uk, shipping from china to Germany , shipping from china to brazil , shipping from china to Russia , shipping from china to Canada, shipping from china to oman , shipping from china to Qatar , shipping from china to Saudi Arabia , shipping from china, shipping from china to Italy,shipping from china to iranAt last we
Prohibited & Restricted Items in UK
Like all country around the world, there are many items that you can not import from china to the UK
here we prepare era list for you
- Flick and Gravity Knives; knives with blades that open automatically by operation of a spring device, or released by gravity or centrifugal force
- Indecent or Obscene Material
- Offensive Weapons such as belt-buckle knives, death stars, throwing stars, and martial arts equipment, Pepper and similar sprays
- Counterfeit coins and banknotes
- Counterfeit or pirated goods
- Goods bearing false origin statements
- Goods infringing a trademark
- Goods infringing a copyright
- Lottery Material
- Prison-made goods
- Stamps (fictitious) including dies and plates for manufacture
- Video senders; equipment capable of transmitting video images
- Investigational Drugs
- Animal Hair and Wool
- All products containing the biocide dimethyl fumarate (DMF)
- Non-perishable foodstuff weighing more than 10 kg to private individuals
- Products containing meat or milk products including Whey Protein for personal consumption
- Shipments subject to Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Live Animals (including insects, fruit flies/drosophila melanogaster and nematodes)
- Plants of Mangifera sp (Mangoes), Solanum melongena (Aubergine), Colocasia sp (Patra leaves), Momordica sp (Bitter gourd), and Trichosanthes sp (Snake gourd), originating in India.
- Hides, skins, and apparel from the following animals: Castor Canadensis, Lutra Canadensis, Canis Iatrans, Canis lupus, Lynx Canadensis, Felis Rufus, Martes zibellina, Procyon lotor, Ondatra zibethicus, Martes pennant, Taxidea taxus, Martes Americana and Mustela ermine are prohibited from certain countries.
Every day we send many shipments from China to the UK, and most of our customers ask about import Duty and VAT in the Uk.
he importers’ planning.If you need assistance in shipping your cargo from China, ddpch offers air freight, door to door service, courier service, sea freight, and more based on your needs.حمل بار هوایی ، ترخیص کالا ، ترخیص از گمرک ، حمل دریایی ، واردات کالا ، حمل بار از چین ، حمل بار هوایی از چین ، حمل بار دریایی از چین ، ترخیص کالا از گمرک ، پست اکسپرس بین المللی ، حواله یوان ، نرخ یوان ، حمل زمینی ، حمل بار از اروپا ، حمل زمینی بار ، کارگو چین ایران ، ترخیص در گمرک، حمل کالا از دبی ،حمل از چین به دبی ، حمل بار هوایی از دبی به ایران ، ترخیص در دبی ؛ حمل هوایی از دبی به ایران ، حمل دریایی از چین به دبی ، خرید از سایت های خارجی ، خرید از ایبی ، خرید از آمازون Railway Door to
The amount of UK Duty that you are required to pay is dependent on the declared value of the goods.
for calculating vat, please pay attention :
If you import goods from outside the EU, no need to pay VAT to the supplier, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have to pay it at all.
The taxable import on which VAT is payable is the amount that you pay for your goods, plus the shipping cost, plus the UK Duty.